Snipe Fleet 210 maintains the Snipe motto "Serious Sailing, Serious Fun" with a full schedule of events including regattas, parties, and our fun point score series. The fleet has about 20 members who enjoy gathering together on and off the water.
We sail throughout Colorado including, Cherry Creek Res., Union Res., and Bowles Lake with the Bow Mar Snipe Fleet. Many members travel to out of state Snipe regattas including ones in Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, Texas, the National Championship, District Championship, and Master's Championship.
2012 Rocky Mountain Snipe Schedule
|05/26-05/27||Southwestern Championship||Dallas, TX|
|06/09-06/10||Reunion Regatta||Union Reservoir|
|06/09-06/10||District 2 Championship||Sand Springs, OK|
|06/16-06/22||Snipe Nationals||Miami, FL|
|06/30-07/01||Firewater Regatta||Lincoln, NE|
|07/07-07/08||Norm Tanner||Bow Mar, CO|
|09/01-09/03||Missouri Valley Championship||Omaha, NE|
|09/15-09/16||Rocky Mountain Snipe||Union Reservoir|
|09/21-09/23||Snipe Masters||San Diego, CA|
|Plus fleet racing at Union Reservoir every Sunday at 1:00 pm|
|starting April 15 and running through October 21, except for|
|May 13 and June 10.|
|The Bow Mar Snipe Club has invited any and all boats to join|
|them for Wednesday evening races at 6:00 pm starting|
|April 4 and running through September.|
- Pick up races/training every Wednesday @ 6pm. April – June.
- Snipe, Laser and Sunfish races every Sunday @ 2pm. Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- The Norm Tanner Memorial Snipe Regatta July 7,8. Here is the NOR. It is also available on the Snipe US website.
- Colorado Sunfish Championship. The tentative date is Sat Aug 11 - Sun Aug 12. NOR to be issued in late May or Early June.
- Bow Mar would be interested in hosting a Laser Regatta in conjunction with the Colorado Sunfish Championship or separately if we could generate enough interest.