Find information here about joining our sailing club. We invite you to come out and participate with us and enjoy the fun of sailing and socializing in a great setting at Cherry Creek State Park and The Marina at Cherry Creek.To sign up on line, click here. Or you can sign-up via U.S. Mail by jumping to the hardcopy membership form here.
Why you should join the Denver Sailing Association
• To support the sport of sailing in the form of racing or pleasure cruising. One of the main purposes of the DSA as stated in our bylaws is the promotion of sailing in all forms and to continue education for future generations. As an active member you will be helping the club achieve its goal.
• To associate with other sailors who share your interest and your love of sailing. DSA was formed to foster a spirit of good fellowship among sailors. The club is run by volunteer members and you're welcome to contribute some of your talents and time to get involved with club activities.
• Racing: DSA sponsors many club races and regattas throughout the year. No matter what your level of experience, you will find races that interest you. These include Wednesday and Thursday night races. Major regattas such as the Shoot-out, Horn Blower, Pumpkin Bash, Commodores Cup, Colorado Governors Cup, & Frost Bite, as well as a number of Junior sailing events.
• Social Activities. Our club holds many social events and fun activities throughout the year, both on and off the water. These include dock parties, Marina deck parties, Wednesday and Thursday night parties after racing and the annual end of the year Awards Banquet.
• Newsletter. As a member of DSA you will receive the club newsletter. Some things you may read about are reports within the fleets, announcements of local and regional sailing events, and articles about racing experiences of our club members, club races and regatta results, and many other items of boating interest.
• Convenient Location. Many of our activities take place at Cherry Creek Reservoir in Cherry Creek State Park, conveniently located close to Interstates 25 & 225 in southeast Denver.
• Reasonable dues. Our annual dues are less than two tanks of gas; our Bylaws require that dues stay reasonable. There's no initiation fee.
• Friendly members. Our members are among the friendliest people you'll ever meet. Come, see for yourself.We invite you to join us. Sign up today!